BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Gears of War 3( Weekend Post)

I have been apart of the Gears of War community for quite some time now. Epic Games, the game developer has not failed at entertaining me with their work. I have Gears of War 1 and Gears of War two and soon to be getting Gears of War three in april in 2011. I have been waiting for this moment because I love this game its one of my favorites. This game is basically about an army called the Cogs out to rid the world of the aliens that swarm the world. The aliens are called the locust and they have been hated by the Cog army for a long time. The ending of Gears of War 2 wasn't how i expected. I thought that the locust would have been oblitterated by now but I was wrong. Its in the next one were the locust are finally gone because Gears of War 3 is the end of the trilogy. I hope this game doesnt let me down but I dont think it will because it hasn't so far.

0 comments: